APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1988.02.19 - L.A. Weekly - Show ad for Duff's side band

Go down

1988.02.19 - L.A. Weekly - Show ad for Duff's side band Empty 1988.02.19 - L.A. Weekly - Show ad for Duff's side band

Post by Blackstar Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:24 pm

1988.02.19 - L.A. Weekly - Show ad for Duff's side band 1988_072

COCONUT TEASZER 8117 Sunset Blvd., W. Hlywd. No doubt the best weeknight spot for local rock rollers, the Teaszer specializes in a jumped-up Sunset Blvd. sharpie atmosphere, a latter-day counterpart to some of the dives Raymond Chandler wrote about. This is the face of Hollywood rock: dreams, nightmares, heartaches and hangovers. And there're the Jekyll and Hyde delights of the adjoining disco-danse room (which takes over on the weekends). Some fine bands anc the lowest cover charges in town make the Teaszer an inevitable happening. After-hours Fri. Sat., 1:30-4 a.m.; 18 okay.
For booking call Len Fagan at (213) 654-4887. Full bar, over 21. 654-4773.

[...]

Mon.; Feb. 22 - B-o-i-i-i-n-g! A new band brought to you by Lame Flame Mandy, Dr. Love and the Love Connection, featuring Duff of Guns N' Roses, and a bunch of their friends from some other notable local bands; blues, jazz and R&B from just about the best party band afoot nowdays, The Antja Mimes, who look like the Dolls and sound like the Blues Brothers (or something like that); Shadow.

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90738

Back to top Go down

1988.02.19 - L.A. Weekly - Show ad for Duff's side band Empty Re: 1988.02.19 - L.A. Weekly - Show ad for Duff's side band

Post by Blackstar Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:25 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90738

Back to top Go down