APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2023.12.25 - Instagram - Message from Duff

Go down

2023.12.25 - Instagram - Message from Duff Empty 2023.12.25 - Instagram - Message from Duff

Post by Blackstar Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:45 am

CHRISTMASTIME

It’s been a pretty good month over here. I had the pleasure of playing with an amazing band and filming and recording a live show for LIGHTHOUSE at the infamous Easy Street records in Seattle (and meet a bunch of you afterwards!). THE GENERAL by GNR came out that same day as the gig, so actually being IN a record store that day was pretty damn cool. It was also an honor for me to sign LIGHTHOUSE vinyl with the illustrious and super-talented photographer Charles Peterson (Charles did the photos for inside the record). That same day, my manager gave me a print from 1983 of me playing with Ten Minute Warning at the Metroplolis in Seattle….taken by Charles then. I guess you could say that Charles and I go back a ways!

This time of year is a great time for me to connect-up with friends and family that maybe ‘busy-ness’ made no time for in the preceding months and months. I realize I am a fortunate man to have the friends that I have, and even more blessed to have the amazing family that I have. This all gives me space, time, and the strength to reach out even a bit further to maybe some of those who need a little extra support or human-ness in their life right now. Dealing with mental health with myself is my side-gig (ha!), hence, I maybe understand the signs and needs of some friends out there on the edge…or getting close. I think we can all sense that when someone is struggling. Time to give a call or at least write a text…or HELL, do a FaceTime or, maybe even a damn VISIT!

January is looking to be a pretty busy month for me, and more on that at a later date. We’ll see ya on Kimmel on January 9th for those of you who get the show. Either way, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year…and take care of each other, yea?

Peace
Duff 📷 @charles.peterson.photographer

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1SQogRO9hm/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87782

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down