APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2017.01.17 - GN'R Social Media - Interview with Melissa

Go down

2017.01.17 - GN'R Social Media - Interview with Melissa Empty 2017.01.17 - GN'R Social Media - Interview with Melissa

Post by Blackstar Wed May 31, 2023 10:50 pm

Transcript:

Melissa: I mean, I was more, yeah, like into, like, urban music and hip-hop. And that was actually the kind of artist I was coming up when I was focusing more on being an artist. And so it wasn't, like, I wasn't necessarily like a rock chick first and foremost, but I always had a very deep appreciation for Guns' songwriting and just especially now being in the band, it's crazy because there's so many levels to the music, you know, playing like as a group for the first time. It's just super, super dope for me. Fast forward till now it's just been nothing but insanely dope, like, positive experience and everybody's super, super rad and the shows are lit. Yeah, that's basically it. It's like a fucking dream job. It's awesome.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87863

Back to top Go down