APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2020.04.14 - We Are Hear's In A Lonely Place With Matt Pinfield - Interview with Matt

Go down

2020.04.14 - We Are Hear's In A Lonely Place With Matt Pinfield - Interview with Matt Empty 2020.04.14 - We Are Hear's In A Lonely Place With Matt Pinfield - Interview with Matt

Post by Blackstar Wed May 22, 2024 1:19 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90142

Back to top Go down

2020.04.14 - We Are Hear's In A Lonely Place With Matt Pinfield - Interview with Matt Empty Re: 2020.04.14 - We Are Hear's In A Lonely Place With Matt Pinfield - Interview with Matt

Post by Blackstar Wed May 22, 2024 1:19 am

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:

Former Guns N' Roses drummer Matt Sorum's autobiography, "Double Talkin' Jive: True Rock 'N' Roll Stories From The Drummer Of Guns N' Roses, The Cult, And Velvet Revolver", which was previously due in April and was subsequently pushed back to early July, will now arrive in late summer or early fall.

Matt discussed the book's status during an April 13 appearance on We Are Hear's "In A Lonely Place With Matt Pinfield". Saying that writing his autobiography has been "a real cathartic" experience for him, Sorum added (see video below): "I've also edited it for about three years. It was supposed to drop, actually, last week, April 7th, and I was gonna fly to New York and do the Seth Meyers show ['Late Night With Seth Meyers'] and be the guest drummer. They've got all these guest drummers. I've done it before — Chad Smith's done it, all the drummers, Josh Freese, all those guys get up and we play with the band. So I was supposed to go to New York. I was gonna be in New York this week promoting my book, and I was gonna do a whole book tour. And we were just, like, 'Well, that's not gonna happen.' So we pushed the book back, and it's looking like late summer or early fall."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/matt-sorums-double-talkin-jive-autobiography-will-now-arrive-in-late-summer-or-early-fall
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90142

Back to top Go down