APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2023.10.20 - Sirius XM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff at Power Trip

Go down

2023.10.20 - Sirius XM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff at Power Trip Empty 2023.10.20 - Sirius XM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff at Power Trip

Post by Blackstar Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:08 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Back to top Go down

2023.10.20 - Sirius XM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff at Power Trip Empty Re: 2023.10.20 - Sirius XM's Trunk Nation - Interview with Duff at Power Trip

Post by Blackstar Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:11 pm

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
---------------------------------

During an appearance on SiriusXM's "Trunk Nation Power Trip Special", Duff McKagan said that Guns N' Roses' long-running reunion tour is going incredibly well, in part thanks to the great musical relationship he, singer Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and the other bandmembers are currently enjoying. [...]

Reflecting on how Guns N' Roses has been since it launched seven and a half years ago, Duff said (as transcribed by Blabbermouth.net):  "If you would have asked me [in 2016] — I really do this; I'm not kidding. My mantra is today is today and I have to do that. It's what keeps me sane, and I do everything I can do today… I tell people I love 'em. I do that… If you were to ask me then, 'What's going to happen in seven?' I'd say, 'I don't know, but I'm gonna get through today.' And that's what I do.

"This band is kicking ass," the 59-year-old bassist continued. "Axl is a fucking master. He's a master. I mean, I see him sing every night for three hours. And what he does, I've learned so much from his singing. And Slash is a fucking master, and the band is slamming. So it's really fulfilling to be in that band and to be a part of it is great. We play long tours. We play long shows. We're getting near the end [of the tour]."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagan-axl-rose-is-a-fing-master
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Back to top Go down