APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Duff LP 2015 (unreleased)

Go down

Duff LP 2015 (unreleased) Empty Duff LP 2015 (unreleased)

Post by Izzy Dutch Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:11 pm

In 2015 Duff was working on a solo album... here are the tracks he was working on:

01 ... ...
02 Big Fart
03 Don't ... ...
04 ... ...
05 ... ...
06 ... ... ...

07 ... Away
08 Upside Down
09 Oh Honey
10 Rise
11 ...
12 Acroni (?)
13 How To Be A Man
14 Kill The Internet
15 New Day
16 Punker

Some titles sound familiar, he eventually decided tot just use a couple of tracks, to go with his book...

How To Be A Man was a riff which Duff stumbled on while trying to write a song titled 'How To Be A Man' since he called his book like that, but he couldn't at first and out of frustration he ended up with the chorus riff. Then he texted Izzy saying, I need something tot tie this in, have you got something? And Izzy then came up with a bridge and slide part, while he also played drums on the demo he sent to Duff.

Punker was another song which has Izzy (and this one also Taz Bentley) playing. Such a cool song aswell.

Anyways, in this Blackberry add online you can see, towards the end, where Duff's recording and you see in the background on the right the recording sheet tracklist hanging on the wall. Unfortunately some of the titles are to blurry for me to read, but perhaps one of you with better eyes can fill in the dots Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLJzPI2qK14&list=WL&index=131

Izzy Dutch
Izzy Dutch

Plectra : 638

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down