APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

What about an “A-4-D Discord Server”

2 posters

Go down

What about an “A-4-D Discord Server” Empty What about an “A-4-D Discord Server”

Post by Wilco Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:13 pm

Given it’s the most popular way to chat nowadays,
Could the content of the website be served to educate less educated GNR fans on the history, to pass the knowledge down?

It could also act as a secondary drama free server with with better regulation of zoomers and without allowing for outside server feuds to brought in

You guys are great leaders, you’ve built a magnificent library, I hope you see the potential in my proposal

He who knows the history owns the future
Wilco
Wilco

Plectra : 1445

Back to top Go down

What about an “A-4-D Discord Server” Empty Re: What about an “A-4-D Discord Server”

Post by Soulmonster Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:36 pm

No, that doesn't sound like something I would think was fun.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76730

Back to top Go down