APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1987.04.17 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da (Slash, Duff)

Go down

1987.04.17 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da (Slash, Duff) Empty 1987.04.17 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da (Slash, Duff)

Post by Blackstar Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:10 am

1987.04.17 - L.A. Weekly - L.A. Dee Da (Slash, Duff) 1987_027

Transcript (excerpt):
----------------------------

Meeooww! Remember when you could go to a big arena concert and see Ted Nugent play, and there would be bouncing babes in halter tops perched on their boyfriends’ shoulders? Well, at Cathouse last Tuesday, not only were there girls in halter tops dancing to everything from Hanoi Rocks to Faster Pussycat’s new tune “Babble On,” but the Nuge himself was there checking out the girlies. Damn Yankees' Josh and Dave were hoofing it up on the bar with Alibi booker Desi held aloft. Horrified onlookers Susan Heyat and Debbie Diamond (whose discriminating band, Feline, is seeking a black female guitarist) were trying to rouse Broken Homes’ Jimmy from his horizontal position so that he might enjoy the spectacle. Too bad for Guns and RosesDuff and Slash, though: They missed all the excitement because for the seventh time in seven weeks they were kicked out. Some of the dudes from Dokken had a real hoot when, they were in line behind Michael Damien, who was insisting that he was on the guest list. When Ricky Rachtman, keeper of the list, informed him that he wasn’t, Damien kept saying, “But I’m Michael Damien, I’m on The Young and the Restless.” Although Rachtman was terribly impressed, he told Damien it was $5, or take a hike. Damien didn’t have on his hiking shoes, so he opted for mingling with peers like Blackie Lawless, Nikki Sixx and a couple of Rough Cutts. Stock up on your kitty litter, because in May Cathouse will be open on Fridays as well. Don’t forget to cover your poop.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Back to top Go down