APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Downtime

2 posters

Go down

Downtime Empty Downtime

Post by Soulmonster Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:16 pm

The forum was down today for some hours. It was not something that only affected us, every forum at forumotion was gone, as well as forumotion.com, too. It is being fixed now, but we might still observe some glitches and bugs. I will let you know what it was as soon as I know.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76731

Back to top Go down

Downtime Empty Re: Downtime

Post by Soulmonster Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:28 pm

The forum was recently down, for at least some members. Here is the explanation:

A DNS problem is ongoing at one of our providers which impacts the forums accessibility for some of you depending on your Internet service providers.

We are currently working to solve this problem. However, as it does not depend directly on us, it may take a little longer than expected.

We are doing our best to shorten the waiting time and limit the impact of this technical incident beyond our control.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused

I apologize, too.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:51 am

I hadn't noticed, so it's okay of course. Very Happy
Uli