APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Thread to discuss newsletters

2 posters

Go down

Thread to discuss newsletters Empty Thread to discuss newsletters

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:34 am

My latest newsletter:

Dear all A4D members,

Today a milestone has been reached, every single one of GN'R's 739 gigs have now been added to the forum. They each have their own dedicated thread where we can post reviews, discuss, and add videos and pictures. Each gig can easily be found using the drop down menu on the right. This has been a work of gargantuan proportions. I am also updating the layout of the gig threads, here is an example: https://www.a-4-d.com/t1314-19910824-maimarktgelande-mannheim-germany

As you can see, each show thread contains some basic information (more to be added later), any quotes from band members, videos (preferably full-length) and also hover-over info on the venue. I will also add direct links to bootlegs later.

I have also started a make-over on the song threads. See an example here: https://www.a-4-d.com/t121-14-years

My attention now will be on updating the layouts on gig and show threads as well as to keep you all up to date on what is happening with GN'R (as always). I assume more July shows will be revealed soon.

I am also hoping that my interview with Axl will come through. Don't get your hopes up, though!

That's all from me! Enjoy the summer, guys! Very Happy
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76731

Back to top Go down

Thread to discuss newsletters Empty Re: Thread to discuss newsletters

Post by Uli Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:57 am

Soulmonster wrote:I am also hoping that my interview with Axl will come through. Don't get your hopes up, though!

Still crossing my fingers. Cool

Enjoy your summer too!
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9477

Back to top Go down