APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Steven Adler Shares Joy on 'Back From the Dead' - Album Premiere

2 posters

Go down

Steven Adler Shares Joy on 'Back From the Dead' - Album Premiere Empty Steven Adler Shares Joy on 'Back From the Dead' - Album Premiere

Post by Soulmonster Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Steven Adler is finally over Guns N' Roses. After Axl Rose's no-show at the group's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction earlier this year, Adler realized it was time to move forward with his life. He broke apart Adler's Appetite, a group devoted almost entirely to playing old Guns N' Roses songs, and decided it was time to make new music. He put together Adler, a new band featuring vocalist Jacob Bunton, guitarist Lonny Paul and bassist Johnny Martin. Check out an exclusive preview of their new LP Back From the Dead above.

The song "Just Don't Ask" features Slash on guitar. "It was like a dream come true," Adler tells Rolling Stone. "I got to the point where I was able to make a new record and Slash was proud of me for how I've taken care of myself. The negative crap from GnR was in the past and we were living for today and in the future. It felt great. I couldn't be happier."

The group plans to tour for much of the next year, and there's even talk of some South American dates with his former GnR bandmate Duff McKagan's new band, Loaded. "We had so much fun making this record," says Adler. "I'm so glad to be alive. I'm just a bundle of excitement, ready to explode… My goal is to take this band into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 25 years. I want to be part of a team, like the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith or Rush. Those guys are buddies and they love making music together. It's cool to be part of a gang."
Read more and listen to the record here: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/steven-adler-shares-his-joy-in-new-album-back-from-the-dead-premiere-20121121#ixzz2Csph9U7Z

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76731

Back to top Go down

Steven Adler Shares Joy on 'Back From the Dead' - Album Premiere Empty Re: Steven Adler Shares Joy on 'Back From the Dead' - Album Premiere

Post by puddledumpling Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Audio interview with Jacob Bunton, lead vocalist for Adler. It's actually pretty good in depth interview. Jacob says there is going to be some summer dates and likely full U.S. tour but their management has asked the band to not mention any shows before they are officially confirmed/contracted.
http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2013/01/jacob-bunton-vocalist-for-adler-interview/

puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6698

Back to top Go down