APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1992.09.17 - Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, USA

2 posters

Go down

1992.09.17 - Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, USA Empty 1992.09.17 - Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, USA

Post by Soulmonster Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Date:
September 17, 1992.

Venue:
Arrowhead Stadium.

Setlist:
01. Welcome to the Jungle
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Live and Let Die
04. Attitude
05. Bad Obsession
06. Double Talkin' Jive
07. Civil War
08. Patience
09. You Could Be Mine
10. November Rain
11. Sweet Child O'Mine
12. Out Ta Get Me
13. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
14. Paradise City

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Gilby Clarke (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist), Duff McKagan (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards) and Matt Sorum (drums).

1992.09.17 - Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, USA Rightarrow Next concert: 1992.09.19.
1992.09.17 - Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, USA Leftarrow Previous concert: 1992.09.15.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76773

Back to top Go down

1992.09.17 - Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, USA Empty Re: 1992.09.17 - Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, USA

Post by Blackstar Sat May 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Are there any people around here from Missouri? Do we have anybody from around St. Louis? Do we have anybody that happened to be at the St. Louis show? Okay, now let’s see how honest you are. Do we have anybody that was at the St. Louis show and was an asshole throwing shit? [...] I figure that you’ve got a lot of Missouri TV stations and shit. [...] And you got to see the Missouri media point of view of what happened. Which means that you’ve got to see McDonell Douglas and a bunch of other fucking people, and the political people's in St. Louis point of view of what happened. You’ve got to see a lot of people’s point of view who don’t give a flying fuck about you and what you saw for the reason I got off that fucking stage that night. The reason is because the security [?] were beating up kids and they were fucking with us, they were fucking with the fans and they just loved they could do whatever the fuck they damn well pleased. We played one hour and thirty minutes, what we were contracted to, and then we left. We didn’t rip one fucking person off in that place. But yet, “I am a criminal.” [...] And now we got a guy in St. Louis named Bob McCulloch and his assistant, named Diemer something - Jerkoff Diemer or something. [...] And, you know, “they want to work this out, please give them a break, because they got a lot of pressure on them.” Pressure? Wait a minute. We had $1 million’s worth of equipment destroyed, you fucking asshole. I’m sorry, I’m doing this because this is about, hopefully, the closest I’ll get to St. Louis, unless they put me away for five years. [...] Basically, we didn’t leave to fuck with any of you that were there. It’s our concern that nobody in the crowd gets hurt.
[...]  Everybody was really scared about having [?] on the tour, which is something we wanted to do for a while now. But a lot of people were really worried, and I want to thank you people for fucking proving everybody that was scared wrong. Anyway, this the way I feel about St. Louis. This is a little something on the first album called Out Ta Get Me.
[Onstage at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO, September 17, 1992]
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Back to top Go down